Powerful Tips for Email Marketing
How can you create compelling emails that convert? Understanding certain marketing strategies will help you make the most of your email marketing.
Here are some powerful tips you should consider using to write emails that convert into real sales:
- Unique subject line: Your subject line will determine whether people will read your email or ignore it. Be creative yet succinct. Choose a killer subject line that reveals how your email is useful for the readers.
- Preview text: Preview text is the text that gives people an insight into the body of your email. In simpler words, it’s the first line of your email. The ideal length of the preview text is 35 to 140 characters. Be wise when crafting this introduction to your email.
- Know your target audience: Understand the needs of your audience in advance. Analyze the social analytics of your audience’s demographics and write clickable emails.
- Motivate your readers: Consider rewarding your readers once they open your emails. This works wonders. You can send a free ebook, coupon, or any other promising gift that makes them stay aligned with you.
- Test & split test: Take out time to split test your opt-in forms, subject lines, email content, and calls to action (CTAs). This helps you decide where you need to refine your email to come up with the best version.
Wrap-up: Employ the above-mentioned tips to help you create convincing email marketing that drive leads and revenue. Be conversational and humanize your approach to make your emails readable and interesting. Reach out to Black Raven AFC to start a conversation about effective email marketing.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in January, 2021, and has been revised and updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
More from Black Raven
Since social media and video platforms have made their way into everyone’s pockets, video has become an indispensable tool for businesses looking to effectively market
The holiday season presents a golden opportunity for businesses to connect with their audience in compelling and memorable ways. In this guide, we’ll emphasize why