Hiring An SEO Expert
Whenever you’re looking to hire someone for your SEO activities, you need to understand the core aspects of the job. You need to determine whether the SEO specialist you hire is up to the task, and to do so, there are a few questions which need answering. Here are a few terms that you can put in the job description:
- A good copywriter who has excellent organization skills.
- Someone with fantastic communication skills, especially if it is via email.
- The ability to create comprehensive and clean weekly and monthly reports.
What to ask from your SEO specialist candidate?
Here are a few mandatories you must ask in the interview for an SEO expert:
- Links or copies of 3 SEO case studies. The expert must list URLs of three sites that they’ve optimized, with tasks they completed and the time period it took to complete.
- You can ask them to look at your company website and suggest onsite optimization tactics that could help it improve.
- Keyword search is yet another aspect that is highly important when it comes to hiring an SEO specialist. You can ask them what they expect to achieve within the first three to six months.
- Ask them what they do to stay on top of the latest SEO trends in the market.
With these pointers in mind, you’ll be able to easily hire an SEO expert, who will take your digital marketing to the next level!
More from Black Raven
In the exhilarating arena of sports, advertising plays a key position. Professional sports is big business, not just because of the ticket and snack sales.
In the digital space, content drives effective marketing. It’s the bridge that connects businesses with their audience. However, the challenge lies in consistently creating fresh,
Relevant search terms form the pathway that guides users to your online doorstep. They’re the words and phrases that define your online identity, and they