If you own a business, you may have two goals in mind:
- Increase sales with your existing customer base
- Drive more traffic to your website and social media to boost brand awareness
One tactic that can help you with more sales and help you accomplish your goals is video marketing. 87% of video marketers say video has increased traffic to their website.
Here are 5 reasons why video sells more:
- People love to consume videos: In the digital era, most people prefer consuming information from videos instead of books. One-third of their online activity is spent watching videos. And that’s because videos are fun to consume and easy to understand.
- Video drives organic traffic: Most business owners use video marketing tactics to drive organic traffic to their website and social media platforms.
- Video marketing is very effective: Most marketers consider videos as an essential part of their marketing strategy. Video attracts more customers and gets more attention, and that’s why online marketers use videos to grow their business.
- Videos are better for storytelling: Stories elicit emotion, and they are one of the most effective marketing strategies. Video storytelling is a powerful way to deliver your brand’s message.
- Videos build stronger connections: If you show your face in videos, then your audience will feel more connected with you, and your brand’s credibility will increase.
Videos sell more because videos have an enormous impact on the purchase decision of customers. Do you use video marketing?