The number one reason why most sales pages fail to convert is that they are not structured properly. Structure plays an important role in any form of content. Be it social media content, email copy, web copy, or sales copy. If your copy is not structured, your visitors will not stay. And if they won’t stay you can’t expect them to buy from you. To create a sticky and high-converting sales page here are the things you must keep in mind.
- Nail the headline and subheadings: The first step to creating a high converting sales page is to write attention-grabbing headlines. It is the most important part of your sales page because if your headline is not catchy, visitors will not stay and read your content.
- Determine the right length: The length of the sales page varies from one product to another. It depends upon the purpose of the sales page. Having too long a sales page can confuse the reader. Say what you need to say with concise language, but provide enough information for the reader to make an informed decision.
- Describe the product and its benefits: If you are writing a sales page you must make sure your sales page makes it easy for the audience to understand what are the benefits and features of your services or products.
- A clear offer that impels action: Your offer should be clear and persuade the viewer to buy from you. It should be simple, attractive and include urgency.
- Use Multiple CTAs: The most important part is the call-to-action (CTA). Because if you don’t tell your customers what you want them to do, they won’t do anything. It’s best to include multiple CTAs on your sales pages. A good CTA will use the power of words and highlight the benefits of clicking.
Structuring your sales page properly will help you gather audience data, and make more conversions!