What You Need to Know to Make Your Website Mobile-Friendly
A beautiful, functional website is excellent, but it’s not all that’s required these days. With more and more people using only their phone for almost all digital browsing, having a mobile-friendly website is incredibly important. They help attract more customers, reduce the bounce rate of your website, and generate more sales.
Here are some helpful tips for creating a mobile-friendly website:
- Make it responsive: Being responsive is a unified approach that allows you to create a similar experience for the user no matter whether they are accessing the site from desktop or mobile. Use a responsive technology framework to lay out elements in a grid.
- Think with your thumb: This is an underrated tip. Make your website completely navigable with one thumb or index finger. Your website should require no pinching or zooming to read the content.
- Keep the design simple: Most people are attracted to neat and minimal design, that can be grasped without squinting. Too many graphics can reduce the site’s ability to load quickly. Remember: Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
- Make it fast: People lose patience with slow websites. If your website takes more than a few seconds to load, users will quickly switch their focus to something else.
- Keep the content short and sweet: A short and crisp copy goes a long way. Mobile users want to scroll quickly, so create attention-grabbing content for your website.
Ensure you test the mobile user experience before launching your site. Good luck!
More from Black Raven
Since social media and video platforms have made their way into everyone’s pockets, video has become an indispensable tool for businesses looking to effectively market
The holiday season presents a golden opportunity for businesses to connect with their audience in compelling and memorable ways. In this guide, we’ll emphasize why